Expunctions and Petitions for Non-disclosure

If you have been arrested, there is a public record related to your arrest. Even if you were not convicted of the offense the arrest record remains unless you petition the court to have your arrest record expunged. Individuals arrested but never convicted may be able to have all the records related to their arrest expunged from their criminal history.

If you were previously placed on deferred adjudication for a criminal offense and successfully completed your probation you may be able to obtain a court order prohibiting criminal justice agencies from disclosing to the public criminal history record information related to the offense giving rise to the deferred adjudication.

Having a criminal record can be detrimental to you credit, finding employment, and your general reputation. Getting your records out of the public eye is a big step toward putting past mistakes behind you. Contact Edward today to see if you qualify for an expunction or order for non-disclosure of your criminal records 361-489-3414.

Contact Edward today for an evaluation of your case.